Chanakya niti PDF was written by Chanakya who was a Professor, Philosopher, teacher and Prime Minister of the Mauryan Empire who had crowned Chandragupt Maurya of King beating the Dhanand in battle and he formed his niti in a way to get the maximum conclusion of formed policies by him. Chanakya is also known as Kautilya and Vishnugupt and also was a teacher in Gurukul named Takshashila. was formed
Chanakya was an Author of Arthashastra, which is an ancient Indian treatise treatise on statecraft, Economic and Military Strategy and considered it the foundations of forming policies. which gives the complete draft of managing the kingdom by king (today’s time country with its Head) in well mannered without corruption. chanakya niti was rediscovered by R. Shamasastry in 1905 and published in 1909 and translated into English and published the English translation of Arthshastra in 1915 by R. Shamsastry.
Table of Contents
chanakya niti pdf hindi
He drafted policies to be followed by people in regular life to live a happy and satisfied life and the head of the country to run the country effectively. He gave many sutras in Arthashastra to run or manage the kingdom by king effectively.
Following are some policies mentioned below which are given by him in Arthashastra
Chanakya niti pdf hindi
- Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats beauty and youth.
- Do not put your trust in a bad companion nor even trust an ordinary friend, for if he should get angry with you , he may bring all your secrets to light.
- Always ask three questions to yourself before doing any things- why, what and will i be successful doing this.
- Learning is a friend on a journey, so never stop learning.
- Books are as useful to a person as a mirror to a blind person.
- The life of an uneducated person is as useless as the tail of a dog which neither covers its rear end nor protects it from the bites of insects.
- The student, the servant, the traveler ,the hungry person, the frightened man , the treasury guard and the steward these seven ought to be awakened if they fall asleep.
Chanakya niti hindi pdf
- Humbleness is at the root of self-control.
The one excellent thing that can be learned from a lion is that whatever a man intends doing should be done by him with a whole hearted and strenuous effort.
- Consider again and again the following
- The right time
- The right friends
- The right place
- The right means of income
- The right ways of spending
- From whom you derive your power
Related Details of chanakya niti book pdf
Book Title Chanakya Niti
Author Acharya Chanakya
Language Hindi and English
Published by Amrit Prakashan
Pages Count 105
Size 429 KB
You may like:
- Chandra shekhar azad biography PDF
- Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF Download
- Anne frank diary PDF Download
- autobiography of subhash chandra bose pd
- Udham Singh biography PDF
- Ikigai pdf
- Think and Grow Rich PDF
- Exam Warriors PDF
- You can win PDF
- Amar Chitra Katha PDF
- The Intelligent investor PDF Download
- As a Man thinketh PDF
- Dark Horse Book PDF
- Hind Swaraj PDF
- My Experiments with truth PDF Download
Disclaimer: The information provided by Scopepdf is for information purpose only, does not contain any ownership related to books and available information. All information is provided on the site in good faith.